Frequently Asked Questions….
There are many things to consider when ordering a cake, here are a few things to help you out with any questions you might have! You can also take a look at my handy “Cake size guide” to make sure you order the right amount of cake for your occasion.
Please feel free to get in touch with any questions or to discuss your order further.
Madagascan Victoria Sandwich Cake
- Vanilla sponge sandwiched with raspberry or strawberry and vanilla buttercream
- Chocolate sponge sandwiched with chocolate ganache
Chocolate and Vanilla Marble Cake
- Chocolate and Vanilla Sponge sandwiched with chocolate ganache
Chocolate and Orange Cake
- Chocolate sponge sandwiched with chocolate orange buttercream
- Oreo sponge sandwiched with Oreo buttercream
Lemon and Raspberry Cake
- Lemon sponge sandwiched with lemon curd, fresh raspberries, and lemon buttercream
Lemon Drizzle Cake
- Lemon drizzle sponge sandwiched with lemon curd and lemon buttercream
Lemon and Elderflower Cake
- Lemon sponge sandwiched with lemon and elderflower buttercream
- Orange sponge sandwiched with orange curd and orange buttercream
Raspberry and Coconut Cake
- Coconut sponge sandwiched with raspberry jam and vanilla buttercream
Carrot, Orange and Cinnamon Cake
- Carrot, orange, and cinnamon sponge sandwiched with vanilla buttercream
Coffee and Walnut Cake
- Coffee and walnut sponge sandwiched with coffee buttercream
Salted Caramel Cake
- Salted caramel sponge sandwiched with salted caramel buttercream and salted caramel sauce
Different Types of Icing:
- All my fondant covered cakes have a layer of Belgian chocolate ganache underneath to achieve a sharp edge.
- Belgian chocolate ganache offers a great base for your cake.
- The fluffy buttercream offers a great base for many designs.
- For those, who do not want too much buttercream, the semi-naked cake is rustic in appearance and goes particularly well with fresh flowers and fresh fruit.
Examples of decorations available
- Fresh Flowers
- Edible fresh flowers
- Fresh fruit
- Shimmery lustre dust
- Ribbons and bows
- Celebration disk or lettering
- Piped buttercream